RFR (S) 8214408: Migrate EventsOnOff to using the same allocateAndCheck method
JC Beyler
2018-11-27 21:45:19 UTC
Hi all,

Could I get a review for this webrev, it is an attempt to fix JDK-8214192,
which I cannot reproduce locally:

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jcbeyler/8214408/webrev.00/

Once pushed, I'll ask someone to check if the original failure JDK-8214192
has disappeared (or perhaps we could do a mach5 testing with this fix and
see?)

Thanks for your help,
Jc
s***@oracle.com
2018-11-28 00:42:52 UTC
Hi Jc,

LGTM

Thanks,
Serguei
<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Ejcbeyler/8214408/webrev.00/>
Jc
Alex Menkov
2018-11-28 02:19:33 UTC
+1

--alex
Post by s***@oracle.com
Hi Jc,
LGTM
Thanks,
Serguei
Jc
JC Beyler
2018-11-28 19:13:53 UTC
Thanks both, tested via submit repo and pushed!
Jc
Post by Alex Menkov
+1
--alex